$1000/$500 SIGN-ON & REFERRAL BONUS. OFFER ENDS SEPTEMBER 30TH
We are currently seeking experienced (non-union) Operators, Class A CDL Drivers, & Foremen for right-of-way tree cutting, felling, chipping, etc.
Primary responsibilities of these positions include:
• Operating equipment (skid steers, tractors, etc.)
• Vegetation maintenance of sites (i.e. cutting grass, weed trimming, tree-felling)
• Documentation of work completed at each site via mobile device
• Uploading documentation to company website via mobile device
• Services truck and equipment, maintaining them in neat, clean, and specified mechanical order
• Works in all temperatures and weather and will be exposed to nature, i.e., irritating plants and biting or stinging insects, dust, etc.
• Inspect machines or heavy equipment to diagnose defects
• Diagnose faults or malfunctions to determine required repairs
• Ability to work on hydraulic and pneumatic systems
• Clean, lubricate, and perform other routine maintenance work on equipment
• Examine parts for damage or excessive wear
• Accurately account for all time spent per job
• Travel is a requirement - 10- 15 day trip minimum.
• Must be able to wear necessary PPE as necessary.
• Must have a valid driver’s license and clean driving record
· CDL preferred
• Basic skills for using a phone or tablet device for uploading photos and reporting data
• Must have at least 1 year of experience of managing/leading a crew & effective problem solving skills
• Ability to work independently
• Basic understanding of power equipment (trimmer, lawn mower, equipment rigs)
• Must be able to write, read and comprehend written and verbal job instructions/information
• Must be able to communicate with others
• Must be able to maintain balance over uneven terrain
• Must have endurance necessary to perform these duties throughout a standard eight or ten hour day
• Must be able to operate and service all required tools and equipment
• Due to the inherently dangerous nature of the industry and the requirements to work with or around hazardous equipment, employees must be able to maintain attention and concentration for extended periods of time.
We expect excellence from our employees. This means we offer a drug-free and safe working environment. All candidates must be able to pass a background check, motor vehicle record check, and drug screen.
Paid Time Off
IRA Match Program
Career Advancement Path Program