Job ID: 2021.59
Stellar Innovations & Solutions Inc. (SIS) is on the move! We’re the Prime Federal contractor on 18 Air Force programs at Wright-Patterson AFB, along with Warner Robins AFB. We were recently awarded a government IDIQ valued at $50B and are in the process of expanding our Technical Recruiting Team to provide dedicated support to our Proposal Division.
We’re seeking an enthusiastic and energetic Talent Acquisition Sourcer to research and source Information Technology candidates with security clearances for Task Orders & Proposals for this massive program. The selected applicant will become part of a brand-new team, in an environment that will challenge you to be your best. A positive nature and attitude are necessary to be successful in this Sourcer role.
There is a future for you here to support highly visible and strategic Information Technology programs at SIS! You will realize the rewards of conquering a new challenge in a dynamic and highly technical working environment that believes our people make the company great and we put them first in decisions to promote from within, host team building events and support a work-life balance.
If you love technology and want a career making a difference supporting meaningful Federal, DoD and Air Force programs, then Stellar Innovations is the company for you!
The primary responsibility and focus for this role will be supporting our Proposal Division Director and Recruiters by sourcing qualified candidate resumes and building a pipeline of qualified talent for a wide variety of Federal Task Orders and Proposals. Secondary responsibility and focus would be to support our DoD / Military Program Division Recruiters when possible.
- 2+ years’ experience sourcing IT Technical resumes / candidates with security clearances.
- MUST have experience and proven success sourcing resumes / candidates for Task Orders and Proposals in the Federal / DoD / Military space.
- Must be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously and be able to change tasks quickly in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience sourcing passive candidates / resumes using a variety of tools; Job Boards, LinkedIn, Boolean Logic, Networking, etc.
- Strong work ethic with excellent verbal & written communication, interpersonal, customer service and relationship building skills.
- Good organizational skills, a high attention to detail, ability to meet deadlines, a commitment to teamwork, and detailed follow-through.
- Experience using an ATS for submitting resumes, candidate pipelining, tracking & managing candidates.
- Experience using MS Office - including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook & MS Teams.
- Good natured, motivated, positive attitude and possess strong computer literacy.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
- Flexible – Sourcer can work at our corporate office in Moraine, OH., or work remotely.
Stellar Innovations & Solutions, Inc. (SIS) is a Defense contractor headquartered in Dayton, Ohio. We offer a wide range of services based on a solid foundation of Program Management Support, SharePoint Web Application Framework, Infrastructure Virtualization, Audio/Video Integration, Cyber Security, and Software Application Support. SIS has in-depth experience in working with federal clients providing program management support, customized design, integration and maintenance, vulnerability assessment, risk management and accreditation support, and requirements design, development, and testing. Our mission is to provide customers with innovative solutions designed to help them grow and better manage their operations. We deliver proven concepts of management, design, and integration enabling customers to meet mission-critical needs effectively. We maintain our reputation of excellence and achievement through ongoing quality initiatives, and the implementation of industry best practices and employ the most highly-qualified, trained, and certified professionals in the business.