Here, we believe there's not one path to success, we believe in careers that grow with you. Whoever you are or wherever you come from in the world, there's a place for you at Sherwin-Williams. We provide you with the opportunity to explore your curiosity and drive us forward. We'll give you the space to share your strengths and we want you to show us what you can do. You can innovate, grow and discover in a place where you can thrive and Let Your Colors Show!
Sherwin-Williams values the unique talents and abilities from all backgrounds and characteristics. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply, including individuals with disabilities and Protected Veterans.
The IT Project Manager is responsible for the initiation, planning, execution, and reporting of all projects within their area of responsibility. Makes sure that all projects are adhering to the Software Development Lifecycle. Coordinates work requests through implementation by requesting resources and communicating status with all interested parties. And provides comprehensive reporting and status back to management and clients.
Strategy & Planning
* Work with management to generate monthly status reports.
* Identify and escalate departmental risks in the course of managing projects.
* Recommend improvements for the project management process.
Acquisition & Deployment
* Create and maintain project plans.
* Request and allocate resources based on project requirements and availability.
* Generate project status as requested to stakeholders.
* Facilitate meetings and follow up with resulting action items.
* Submit new project requests and follow-up with stakeholders for initial discovery.
* Track and escalate project risks and issues.
* Track your active projects to insure you are adhering to IT project management methodologies.
* Manage and approve effort of resources on the projects for which you are responsible.
* Work closely with vendors to deliver work across shared development and delivery teams.
* Work across the department including QA, Dev-Ops, Marketing, and Development to organize work, build project plans, and drive execution.
* Work with existing systems to track and manage requests and issues.
* Provide business reports to management and clients.
* Prepare and lead presentations as requested.
* Assist with other projects as may be required to contribute to efficiency and effectiveness of the work.
Formal Education & Certification
* Bachelor degree in IT, Business or in a related field or equivalent experience.
* PMI certification preferred
Knowledge & Experience
* 1+ years IT and/or Business experience
* 1+ years of hands-on experience managing IT projects.
* Experience with Microsoft Office applications and Project Management tools.
* 1+ years experience working with external agencies or partners preferred.
* Experience with enterprise OMS and enterprise CMS platforms preferred.
* Experience working with internal clients and/or external partners.
* Knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle.
* Experience in managing projects with cross-functional teams.
* Experience with digital, e-commerce and/or user experience projects.
* Proper written and oral communications skills.
* Responsive and alert to new learning and research concepts, ideas, and technologies.
* Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
* Motivated and competent to contribute time and effort to work assigned.
* Participate in meetings and follow up with resulting action items as needed.
* Good analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities.
* Ability to learn new tools and technologies.
* Ability to organize and prioritize and assist in the execution tasks in a high-pressure environment as requested.
* Ability to work effectively in a multi-cultural environment.
Candidate must be eligible to work in the country for which they are applying for employment, without now or in the future needing sponsorship for employment work visa and/or permanent residence status.
Sherwin-Williams is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, pregnancy, genetic information, creed, marital status or any other consideration prohibited by law or by contract.
As a VEVRAA Federal Contractor, Sherwin-Williams requests state and local employment services delivery systems to provide priority referral of Protected Veterans.
Primary Location: United States-Ohio-CLEVELAND
Work Locations: USA OH Cleveland Prospect Ave Headquarters
101 West Prospect Ave
Sherwin-Williams is proud to be an Affirmative Action, Equal Employment Opportunity, Inclusion and Diversity Supportive Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, pregnancy, genetic information, creed, marital status or any other consideration prohibited by law or by contract.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor requesting priority referral of protected veterans.