Position: Marketing Specialist
Rate: Around $55,000/year; depending on experience
Calling all Marketing Specialist who are experts in marketing campaigns. Our financial services client is looking for a Marketing Specialist to join their team.
This is a direct-hire role that is fully onsite in Cincinnati, OH. You will be required to be onsite 40 hours/week.
The Marketing Specialist will be responsible for:
- Managing all activities to support production, launch, optimization, management and reporting of web (landing pages and website) and email marketing campaigns
- Managing email campaigns from content development to campaign launch
- Managing email strategies such as onboarding, lifecycle marketing, trigger-based messages,and re-engagement
- Managing email lists/audiences and automated drip campaigns
- Managing member email newsletter through regular content development
- Maintaining web and landing page content
- Analyzing web and email marketing performance metrics and providing insights and recommendations
- Interpreting data from efforts and developing recommendations to improve results
The Marketing Specialist must have:
- 2+ years of experience in digital marketing
- Experience using Google Analytics to support decisions for campaigns
- Experience reporting on analytics and creating campaign specific reports
- Experience creating email campaigns and managing campaigns from concept to launch
- Experience with email strategies such as life cycle marketing, trigger-based messages, reengagement, onboarding, etc
- Ability to manage email lists/audiences and create automated drip-campaigns
- Experience managing landing page content
Financial experience is a plus but not necessary.
Send us three bullet points why you are qualified for the role and we will call you if we feel you are a good fit.
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: email@example.com","jobLocationType":"Cincinnati","remotetype":" https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf