Greif offers a great working environment and the opportunity to make an immediate impact at a company where your ideas are always welcome.
Job Requisition #:018964 Investor Relations Intern (Open)
- Attends internship events and functions including but not limited to social networking events and roundtables.
- May presents to Executive Leadership Team at the end of the internship.
- Assists with assignments the team is currently working on.
- Familiarizes oneself with the functions of the department.
- Contributes valuable work through delivering against performance goals and assigned projects.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
- Typically working towards a Bachelor's degree in related fields.
Knowledge and Skills
- Takes initiative and is intellectually curious.
- An effective communicator, both written and oral.
- Some knowledge of the function related to the position.
We offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits and opportunity for growth. Greif, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of sexual orientation, gender identity, race, gender, religion, age, national origin, color, disability, or veteran status. EOE/Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran. For more information read Greifs Equal Opportunity Policy.
Equal Opportunity Employer–minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity