Job Description (Posting).
The Technical Project Manager will be responsible for managing projects and managing systems supporting the functions of the technical managers. The TPM is accountable for the successful implementation of technical solutions through effective planning and execution throughout all phases of the project management methodology. Will be responsible for resource management, tracking budgets and financial forecasts, creating and tracking detailed project plans, effectively leading and facilitating project meetings as well as proactively controlling project scope, risks and issues.
Success as a Technical Project Manager will be evaluated based on the ability to manage projects and deliverables across matrixed technical teams. On a day-to-day basis, the TPM will be hands on with the software development team and making sure the developers are on the right track and following our software development lifecycle. The TPM will be assisting testing and validation teams in drafting functional requirements and validation documentation for compliance and regulatory requirements.
*GENERAL DUTIES AND ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS: *
* Support software project management efforts.
* Work with management, financial, and other IT teams to support business program project management execution in a fast paced, startup environment.
* Support Agile software development methodology with weekly sprint planning sessions
* Demonstrate resilience in environment where specifications and timelines may be fluid
* Coordinate requirements gathering session with business stakeholders
* Report to management on product success/failures
* Monitor program and project expenses
* Ensure that program and project deliverables meet quality standards and project requirements.
* Maintain program and project documentation.
* Utilize rigorous risk identification and mitigation process on an ongoing basis and convey effectively to internal teams/management.
* Facilitate trade-off decisions between quality, costs, resources, scope and time.
* Work with users to ensure functional and technical requirements are well defined and completely understood.
* Support development of overall IT program project plans, budgets, schedules, and scope.
(1.) To adhere to quality standards, regulatory requirements and company policies (2.) To provide support for on call escalations and doing incident and problem management (3.) To independently resolve tickets and esnure that the agreed SLA of ticket volume and time are met for the team (4.) To ensure positive customer experience and CSAT through First Call Resolution and minimum rejected resolutions or Reopen Cases (5.) Work on value adding activities such Knowledge base update and management, Training freshers, coaching analysts and conducting interviewsorparticipation in hiring drives (6.) To participate or contribute on EN business in creation of proposals to drive Service improvement plans.
No. of Positions
Technical Skills-SKU - PM-Associate Project Manager (ASM)
Business Line FT
Auto req ID
HCL America, Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status