If you are aProcurementprofessional looking for an opportunity to grow, Emerson has an exciting opportunity for you! Based in ourSidney, OHlocation, you will be responsible for implementation of new product development growth programs within Procurement. Will provide team support to product platforms and manufacturing plant interactions. Will support Procurement key performance plans to developing sourcing / preferred supplier strategies that support Emerson goals of speed, service, quality and working capital. Will communicate and function within all levels of business units of Climate Technologies and Emerson.
AS A PROCUREMENT PROGRAM ANALYST, YOU WILL:
- Be an active team member of growth programs, platform and plant teams
- Perform electronic sourcing events and negotiations on growth program parts
- Develop supply chain strategies for growth programs and platform design changes
- Process engineering change notices for platform design changes and new parts for growth programs
- Coordinate print reviews with suppliers, design engineers and Supplier Quality Engineering
- Prepare PPAP warrants for new growth program parts
- Prepare supplier tooling appropriation requests
- Prepare and present periodic program /platform strategies and status as require
WHO YOU ARE:
You rely on a mixture of analysis, wisdom, experience, and judgment when making decisions.
You step up to handle tough issues.
You set objectives to align with broader organizational goals.
You build constructive relationships with people both similar and different to yourself
You partner with others to get work done.
You take on the challenge of unfamiliar tasks
Equal Opportunity Employer–minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity