Cooper Farms, Rossburg, OH
Apply: https://cooperfarms.com/joinourteam /
Cooper Farms consistently works to be more than just a workplace to our team members. We provide generous paid vacation immediately after hire, eight (8) paid holidays; medical, dental, vision and life insurance, and FREE healthcare clinics; a 401(k) plan with company match; year-end profit-sharing bonuses; great deals on Cooper Farms deli and turkey products; a $300 yearly wellness reimbursement, and so many more opportunities to earn and grow with the company. Apply today to learn what “more than a workplace” really means!
LOCATIONS: Rossburg - Darke County, Ohio and Coldwater - Mercer County, Ohio
OBJECTIVE: Responsible for packing quality eggs in clean packaging that meets or exceeds the SQF System Requirements.
QUALIFICATIONS: A high school degree or GED is preferred.
SKILLS REQUIRED: Qualified candidates must have basic reading and writing skills.
- Pack cartons and flats of eggs in proper packaging material.
- Check for clearly legible carton/sleeve dating according to customer specifications.
- Ensure that case labels match the carton/sleeve type and code date. Place case labels to the proper packed cases when applicable.
- Communication any variance of carton dates or case labels to the Packer Operator or Processing Floor Lead.
- Inspect in process egg quality by opening a minimum one carton per case. Notify applicable team member to correct when problems are present.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area.
- Separate and assist with reworking packages if eggs or package quality is not consistent with customer specifications.
- Complete steps to properly clean equipment at the end of the production according to SSOP’s.
- Follow all HACCP/GMP and SQF protocol for proper handling of eggs.
- Promote the Cooper Culture through trainings and personal demonstration.
- Maintain an active interest in performance level, attendance, and attitude.
- Follow all safety practices and protocols.
- Perform all duties as apparent or assigned.
These are the current essential functions of the job and are subject to change.
APPLY ONLINE TODAY: cfhr.info/FREggPacker
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time Pay: From $15.25 per hour Schedule: Day shift Supplemental Pay: Bonus pay