Wuebker Farms, Rossburg, OH
Apply: firstname.lastname@example.org or text/call (937)423-4062
We are a family owned, 2000 head farrow to wean sow operation. We also have about 200 head of dairy steers and crop farm. The prospective employee's primary role will be to work with our other employees in maintaining accurate records on each sow and litter, feeding and managing care of the animals, and following veterinary and biosecurity procedures for maintaining a clean, disease free facility.
Full time position hours are from 6 am to 3 pm or 7 am to 4 pm.
Weekends are on a rotation basis of 2 weekends off 1 weekend on. Holidays are also on a rotation basis. Weekend and holiday working hours are usually morning hours only.
We are a drug free/tobacco free work place.
Inquiries can be sent to
Job Type: Full Time
No experience is required.
Job training, as well as PQA and TQA certifications, will be completed on site.
Education Level: High School
Career Level: Entry
- Competitive Salary/Hourly pay based on experience and skills.
- Bonuses are paid quarterly based on production.
- Medical/Eye/Dental Insurance.
- Employer matched IRA contributions up to 3% of income after one year of employment.
- Paid vacation days and sick days after probation period.
- Uniforms provided with laundry service.