Process Worker 1st Shift
King’s Command Foods, Versailles, OH
Process Worker 1st Shift (OH)
King’s Command Foods LLC, an American Foods Group Company has opportunities for Process Worker.
If you are looking to advance your career, join the AFG family where you can be a part of providing quality beef products to over 40 countries around the world.
As Process Worker, you will:
- Count out correct number of meat patties, meatballs, etc. as they come down the conveyer belt and place them into boxes.
- Remove inferior product from production line.
- Stack filled boxes at the end of production line to be dates and taped.
- Close boxes of product.
- Clean up and throw remaining items at the end of the day.
- NOTE: this description is not intended to be all-inclusive. An employee may perform other related duties to meet the ongoing needs of the organization; these duties are considered marginal.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must be able to work in the United States without sponsorship.
- Must be able to work in a variety of work temperatures warm, hot, humid, cold, wet or with slippery surfaces at varied heights in and around moving equipment and parts.
- Must be able to perform the physical requirements of the job.
- Ability to work extended scheduled hours Monday through Saturday with daily overtime. Must be able to work overtime as required. Start times and hours vary based on production needs.
- Must be able to successfully complete training:
- Safe Quality Food (SQF)
- Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs)
- Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP)
- Standard Operating Procedure (SOP)
- Food defense