United Equity Job Postings
United Equity, Inc. is seeking an experienced full-time Class-A CDL Driver for our Spencerville, Ohio branch location.
- Make deliveries of grain, feed, seed, fertilizer, chemicals, and other products.
- Drivers make multiple local trips daily.
- Perform daily vehicle/equipment inspections; clean and maintain as needed. Assist mechanics with repairs.
- Maintain and submit weight slips and delivery records.
- Make customer referrals to other United Equity divisions as opportunities arise.
- Represent the company and provide excellent service to our customers.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Possess Class-A CDL or be eligible to obtain.
- Strong work ethic, including punctuality, reliability, and efficiency.
- Responsiveness to requests for assistance in person or by radio, phone, email, or texting.
- Polite and courteous communication skills.
- Compliance with all company, state, and federal safety regulations.
- Must be able to lift and carry 50 lb. bags.
- Willingness to become a thinking, problem-solving, and contributing member of our team.
- Willing and able to work overtime in peak seasons.
- 2+ years of Class-A CDL driving experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Hourly wage commensurate with experience.
- Health insurance, vision/dental insurance, life insurance.
- Paid holidays and vacation.
- Home every night.
For more information about our company, visit us on the web at www.unitedequityinc.com or on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/unitedequityinc/