Andrea Henning Law LLC is a small firm that provides criminal defense, traffic defense and bankruptcy services for clients in Ohio. We are looking for the right person to help serve our clients with excellence, integrity, and compassion. This is an in-person position at our office in Lima, Ohio.
Client Services Specialist Responsibilities:
Assist in onboarding clients and maintaining client relationships. Enhance attorney effectiveness by providing administrative assistance.
- Assist in onboarding clients: collecting information, scheduling consultations, and taking payments. Educating clients on law office policies and procedures
- Keep clients informed by maintaining contact and communicating case progress
- Greeting clients and firm visitors, offering, and preparing refreshments for them
- Communicate professionally with case contacts including court staff and prosecutors
- Provide administrative support by answering and directing calls on multi-line phone system, organizing calendars and appointments, receiving and routing mail, email, and preparing fee statements
- Keep cases organized by establishing and organizing files, documenting actions, inputting information into cloud-based case management and CRM systems
- Keep the office tidy, attend to housekeeping issues that arise in-between professional cleanings
- Assist in documenting firm processes and drafting operations manual
- Provide support to attorney, as needed for the smooth operation of the office
Skills and Qualifications:
- Empathetic communicator. Ability to work well with people dealing with difficult personal situations.
- Must be able to work independently, maintain confidentiality and have strong attention to detail.
- Prior administrative and/or sales experience is strongly preferred. Experience with client management and CRM software a plus
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and office technology
- High School Diploma or GED
- $18.00/ hour +
- Generous vacation policy
To Apply: Email your resume to Theran.Carroll@jfs.ohio.gov with “Client Services Specialist” in the subject line.