The Lodge Nursing & Rehab Center has been faithfully serving the community for more than 25 years with a history of providing excellent nursing care and successful rehabilitation services. We are currently looking for STNAs to join our team. If you are an Ohio State Test Nurse Aide (STNA), who excels at providing superior care and services then we'd love to talk with you about opportunities on our nursing team.
Full & Part Time positions available. 7a-7p, 3p-11p & 7p-7a
Serious candidates are encouraged to complete an application on our career page at: https://caringplacehcg.vikus.net/jobs/itKbwIIMsUeOk-8229G6QQ
- full-time or flexible part-time schedules.
- every-other-weekend off
- competitive salary, all State Tested Nurse Aides start at a minimum of $15.00/ hour base rate, plus $.75/hour shift differential for 3p-11p and 7p-7a.
- Access to earnings on a daily basis should you choose to enroll in Dailypay.
- free parking
- free meal on each shift
- health, dental, disability insurance
Responsibilities and Duties
The nurse aide is responsible for assisting in the total care of residents including but not limited to health care activities of daily living while adhering to the rights of the residents and providing the highest quality of care to assist the resident in reaching their optimal level of functioning.
Qualifications and Skills
- Must be an STNA on the Ohio Nurse Aide Registry or newly certified CNA committed to passing the Ohio STNA Test
- Previous experience in a long-term care or skilled nursing setting is a plus, however we are willing to train
- Must have a desire and passion for working with the elderly and be able to remain calm and patient with residents that may be anxious, agitated, combative or displaying other types of distress.
- Must be friendly and have a positive attitude
- Must be able to work cooperatively as a team member and independently when needed.
- Must have the physical ability to lift and/or transfer residents with or without assistance
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time