Randall Bearings, Inc. in Lima OH, a Leading Manufacturer of Machined Products has immediate full-time employment opportunities for CNC Operators and CNC Machinists.
- 2nd & 3rd Shift Openings
- (8-hour shifts,Monday through Friday)
Operators and Machinists must have basic math, mechanical and communication skills, as well as problem solving and attention to detail abilities.
Experience operating CNC Lathes and Mills, interpreting parts prints, using manual gauging, and meeting production rates and quality standards is preferred; however, training is provided for qualified individuals.
Our benefits package includes:
- Competitive Salary – Minimum Starting Hourly Rate is $20.03
- Health Care Coverage – Affordable Employee/Employer cost share
- Dental and Vision Coverage
- Life and Disability Coverage – Employer paid
- 401(k) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Holidays – 10 holidays per year
- Vacation after 90 days of employment
To learn more, visit our web site www.randallbearings.com.
Candidates with solid work experience and/or vocational training in a related field are encouraged to apply.
To Apply: Email your resume to Theran.Carroll@jfs.ohio.gov with “Randall CNC” in the subject line.