1. Handles all incoming customer calls including service dispatching, tracking and scheduling of calls, call status tracking and call changes, entering new sites, collections, modifying existing sites and handling all general enquiries. May provide support and backup for other areas of the business. May handle calls after hours.
2. Creates and dispatches work orders in iCare daily for scheduling of planned maintenance and service.
3. Attends weekly planning sessions; conducts weekly service paperwork reconciliation; performs weekly timesheet data entry.
4. Completes Service Agreement work orders as required.
5. Monitors and follows up on subcontractor pricing; processes and approves invoicing.
6. Administers the check in/checkout process of technicians in accordance with company safety policy and advise supervisors of any missing/late technicians.
7. Accurately and promptly enters work order purchase orders into Spectrum and processes order.
8. Updates, populates, maintains and develops customer service binder to maximize customer service and satisfaction.
9. Procures Parts/Materials for service work orders.
10. Provides Service Quotes to customers with the assistance of the supervisor.
11. Schedules and follows up on all monthly maintenance customer accounts - this includes ensuring timely communication with contract customers, key customers and sub contractors. Meets monthly to discuss expiring contracts and to review upcoming PM visits.
12. May establish and maintain a customer satisfaction follow up and call back procedure and provide senior management with appropriate feedback. May assist with customer satisfaction surveys.
13. Provides Specialists with badging and access to customers sites. Ensures that the specialists have completed all customer specific training. Maintains a log for both.
14. Performs other duties and responsibilities as requested or required.
Job Skills Requirements:
Exceptional telephone and personal customer service skills and ability to work under pressure
Excellent Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word skills
Basic financial knowledge and skills-ability to understand basic financials such as accounts receivable/payable, purchase orders, work orders, etc.
Solid organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects tasks simultaneously
Excellent attention to detail
Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
Strong flexibility to adapt to changing priorities and direction in a dynamic work environment
Shows initiative - regularly engages in proactive behavior and looks for opportunities
Strong ability to facilitate a collaborative working environment for customers and team members
Diploma and/or certificate in Business Administration or related office experience required
Dispatch and customer service training preferred
Previous call center, dispatch, or administrative experience preferred
Experience in construction industry environment preferred
Certifications & Licenses:
Protective Clothing Required:
While performing the duties of this job, the colleague is frequently required to sit, stand, walk, talk or hear; uses hands to finger, handle, or touch objects or controls. On occasion, the colleague may be required to climb and work in high places, stoop, bend or reach above the shoulders. The colleague may occasionally lift, push, or pull up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The position is office-based with occasional visits to work sites accompanying technicians.
The above statements reflect the general details necessary to describe the principle functions of the occupation described and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be inherent in the occupation.
Detail Oriented - Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Self-Starter - Inspired to perform without outside help
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Convergint Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer who is committed to workforce diversity. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans are encouraged to apply. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, or national origin. We offer a smoke-free and drug-free workplace.
Employment is contingent upon successful completion of background investigation and pre-employment drug screen.
All applications and resumes are held in confidence. Only candidates whose profiles closely match requirements will be contacted for an inverview.