Dana is a global leader in the supply of highly engineered driveline, sealing, and thermal-management technologies that improve the efficiency and performance of vehicles with both conventional and alternative-energy powertrains. Serving three primary markets passenger vehicle, commercial truck, and off-highway equipment Dana provides the world's original-equipment manufacturers and the aftermarket with local product and service support through a network of nearly 100 engineering, manufacturing, and distribution facilities.
Were looking for an energetic team member who will help us leverage data relationships to make better decisions for our Aftermarket business.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Learn and use key aftermarket data to help drive decisions and project prioritizations
- Be an aftermarket data resource to the global business.
- Category management / analytics to support customer data needs
- Aftermarket pricing/content data support reports and process improvements
- Learn and use Aftermarket market and product data
- Familiarity with Power BI helpful
- Gather requirements from key stakeholders and recommend solutions
- Lead process improvement projects for content and pricing teams
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Pricing, Related Field or equivalent job experience
- Minimum of 3 year aftermarket experience, preferably with a data management or related role
- Willingness to travel up to 10% of the time as needed with the ability to work non-traditional business hours
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Strong analytical and documentation skills
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Effective listener and communicator
- Proficient technical skills in Microsoft Office
- Demonstrated ability to be proactive and forward thinking
- Able to effectively interface with other disciplines in the organization to achieve result
- Demonstrated ability to drive results
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Equal Opportunity Employer–minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity