You have a life. We like that about you.
At OCLC, we believe you'll do the best work of your life when you're living the best life possible.
We work hard to build the technology that connects thousands of today's libraries. But we also work hard to make a job at OCLC a meaningful part of a balanced life- not a substitute for one.
The Job Details are as follows:
Discover. Innovate. Collaborate. Inform. A few words we use to describe a career at OCLC.
Technology with a Purpose. OCLC supports thousands of libraries in making information more accessible and more useful to people around the world. OCLC provides shared technology services, original research and community programs that help libraries meet the ever-evolving needs of their users, institutions and communities. With office locations around the globe, OCLC employees are dedicated to offering premier services and software to help libraries cut costs while keeping pace with the demands of our information-driven society.
We are seeking a End User Services Intern for our summer internship program to provide support for our EZproxy, Identity Management, & API Developer Network product areas. The products are part of our Platform Product Management group and are used by our librarian members, developers and with our commercial partners. Dates for the internship will be from May 16th, 2022 to August 12th, 2022 working full time during the summer.
- Resolve customer queries and questions
- Prepare reports of product usage, segmentation, and other metrics for consumption by the Product Management team and our member customers
- Work with our Product Management & Marketing teams as we perform planning and strategic analysis exercises
- Must be currently enrolled in an accredited college or university.
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint) or equivalent tools such as Google equivalents
- Able to work, learn, and problem-solve in a fast-paced environment
- Enjoy working in a collaborative, team environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Desired but not required:
- Knowledge of library workflows for circulation and discovery
- Knowledge of EZProxy
- Knowledge of Analytics and Data Warehousing basics
If youre a student looking to gain skills in:
- The aspects of managing products
- Interacting with customers, product marketing / communications, product life cycles, and financial reporting.
Then, come join our team!
Equal Opportunity Employer–minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity