Shift: 8 hour shifts
Days: Monday - Friday
Weekends: As needed
Hours/Pay Period: 80 hours biweekly
Functioning within the Health System’s mission, vision, and values, the Graphic Designer/Advertising Coordinator is responsible for creative conceptualization, design, and layout of all marketing print materials: publications, brochures, flyers, newspaper ads, etc. Designs and oversees internal communication pieces for quality assurance. Oversees production management for all print material, including working with vendors, evaluating quality and cost, and maintaining the budget for each project. Oversees the design of the LMHS website and serves as the Health System’s official web master. Assists in the production of local commercials, including TV and radio; coordinates print ad placement. Establishes and facilitates methods to evaluate effectiveness of promotional and educational print material based on established objectives and result. Serves as the Health System’s official photographer.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, Marketing, Business Management or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- Must have two (2) to five (5) years of experience (or combination of education and experience) in graphic design and desktop publishing.
- Three (3) years of experience in marketing in healthcare or a similar setting is preferred.
- Must demonstrate strong written/verbal communication, organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Documented competency in desktop publishing, including Adobe Create Suite, is also required.
- Must be able to work under pressure with minimal supervision, have demonstrated customer service focus, be flexible, detail oriented and results driven.
To Apply: Visit Graphic Artist/Webmaster - Marketing/Public Relations - Lima Memorial Health System (healthcaresource.com) to complete online application.