As a Production Laborer, you will be a crucial part of our operations, ensuring that a quality product is available to our customers when they need them. Your work will directly affect people's lives!
- The position involves blending, measuring, and preparing parts to get them ready for coating
- Quality inspection before and after parts being coated
- Prepare materials and product for packaging and shipment to customers
- You will work in a production environment with the appropriate safety procedures in place
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds on a consistent basis throughout the day
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience in a manufacturing or warehouse environment is preferred
- Ability to work holidays and overtime as needed
- Ability to work second or third shift
2nd Shift, 3:00 PM-11:00 PM
3rd Shift, 11:00 PM - 7:00 AM
Hourly Rate: $15.50 per hour + shift differential + $750.00 sign on bonus ($250.00 to start, $500.00 at 90 days)
Here at PPG we make it happen, and we seek candidates of the highest integrity and professionalism who share our values, with the commitment and drive to strive today to do better than yesterday – everyday.
PPG provides equal opportunity to all candidates and employees. We offer an opportunity to grow and develop your career in an environment that provides a fulfilling workplace for employees, creates an environment for continuous learning, and embraces the ideas and diversity of others. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. If you need assistance to complete your application due to a disability, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
PPG values your feedback on our recruiting process. We encourage you to visit Glassdoor.com and provide feedback on the process, so that we can do better today than yesterday.
Benefits will be discussed with you, by your recruiter, during the hiring process.
To Apply: Apply online at https://careers.ppg.com/jobs/production-labor-15-50-hour-750-sign-on-bonus-18573