HR RECRUITER / HR MANAGER
Are you an energetic, outgoing, self-starter who is passionate about recruiting in the skilled trades? Do you embrace self-discipline, loyalty, and persistence to build relationships and earn trust and respect from others at every level? If you are driven to succeed through hard work, good judgement, and a hands-on approach, we want to talk to you!
Our ideal HR Recruiter / HR Manager is:
- Courteous, Confident, Agile, Outgoing, Passionate
- Collaborative - Well connected and community-minded, you network effectively and ask a multitude of questions. You build relationships with integrity and ask for help when needed.
- Innovative - You are a problem-solver by nature, always striving to create better systems. You are comfortable building a recruitment program from the ground up and are excited about starting projects from scratch.
- Tech-savvy - You are comfortable with the use of industry technology and can look forward to what the future will require. You have a strong knowledge and understanding of social media and basic software applications.
- Knowledgeable - You are an expert on today’s best practices for recruiting and stay up to date with industry trends and resources. You are experienced working with people, confidential with sensitive information, and skilled at building trust both inside and outside of an organization.
- Accountable – You can learn and work independently and apply what you have learned in any situation. You possess impeccable time management, accuracy, and attention to detail.
Our culture values candidates who will jump in to get the job done and who are willing to do whatever it takes. We are a team of communicators looking for someone with strong people skills and a polished, humble professionalism. A sense of humor is essential when working with the nuances of recruiting a diverse, multi-generational workforce.
The job responsibilities of this HR Recruiter / HR Manager include, but are not limited to:
- Develop a recruiting and retainment strategy, and maintain accountability for implementation and execution
- Consistently collaborate with department managers to determine staffing needs and project for future growth
- Develop staffing structure to scale for growth
- Own the hiring process – post positions, screen candidates, onboard, evaluate, train staff, complete background checks etc.
- Identify and onboard external vendors/production subcontractors
- Understand company culture and interview candidates to ensure a high standard of employment
- Network and build relationships with external sources of candidate pipelines
- Develop and oversee the performance management process
- 3+ years’ experience recruiting
- Experience owning the recruiting process in a previous role
- Experience as a sole recruiter
- Experience working in the skilled trades industry
- Experience recruiting a wide variety of positions, including skilled labor, sales, team lead, manager, director, and executive level
- Experience working with Google & Microsoft Office Suite
- 4-year degree or equivalent job experience
- Experience working with BambooHR or equivalent
- 2+ years’ experience in an HR manager or equivalent role
Pay: $60,000-$65,000 depending on experience
This is a full-time position, primarily working out of the Lima, OH office.
THE COMPANY – Swartz Restoration
Swartz Restoration is a family-owned business serving the restoration needs of Northwest Ohio since 1987. We are passionate and take pride in making sure our customers get their properties back to pre-disaster condition. We are committed to nurturing and supporting the communities in which we serve. We place a strong priority on community involvement, donating both time and financial resources to many local charities each year. Whether it is our employees, customers, or local communities……caring is our mission.
WHY Swartz Restoration?
Swartz Restoration stands out because of our culture and core values:
- Team Culture
- We are in a stable industry that provides year-round secure with an aggressive growth strategy that is not impacted by the economy
- Progressive, growth-oriented management structure
- Strong sense of pride in what we do as “first responders”
- Long-tenured staff passionate about helping people rebuild their lives
- Investments in personal and professional growth and development
- Desire to create growth from within, providing educational opportunities and assistance with certifications
- Recognized as Small Business of the Year in local community
- Strong community involvement – partner with local non-profit organizations
- State of the art equipment and facilities
- Provide vehicles, uniforms, and equipment
- Company outings, employee give back days
- Fun staff
Join a caring company that will give you freedom and flexibility to create our recruitment program from the ground up!
To Apply: Visit www.OhioMeansJobs.com and search by reference number OR send resume to Josh.Luke@jfs.ohio.gov