Models a commitment to safety through his/her own day-to-day behavior; follows company safety procedures and policies
Demonstrates high professional and personal standards; has a commitment to quality, timeliness, and continuous improvement
Ability to function effectively as a member of a production team
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Sort, inspect, clean, paint, label, and refill empty cylinders.
* Maintain a safety focus at all times and wear the proper PPE
* Ensure the consistent quality of cylinders are being processed
* Load filled cylinders onto the truck(s) for the next day's shipments.
* Ability to stand and walk 8 - 12 hours per day.
* Ability to lift 50 pounds repeatedly throughout the day.
* Perform general housekeeping duties.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
* Ability to follow processes, procedures, and instructions
* Ability to function effectively as a member of a production team
* Willingness to grow and learn
* Basic mechanical aptitude
* Basic computer knowledge
* Work in a fast-paced environment
* Be able to stand 8-10 hours per day
* Ability to be forklift certified
Education and Experience Required:
* 1 - 2 years work experience in manufacturing is preferred
* High School Diploma or GED
Environmental conditions such as wind, rain, ice, and snow may affect this job, as the production area where the employee spends most of the workday is not enclosed.
Disclaimer & Approvals
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Aleron companies; Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.