NATURE AND SCOPE
The Aseptic Cleaner I work with the Lead Aseptic Cleaner in the activities associated with the sanitation of controlled areas in accordance with company procedures and cGMPs. The incumbent will follow all applicable company SOP's, procedures and policies to ensure asepsis and sanitary conditions are maintained, that appropriate room and equipment records are neat and accurate and that professional behavior is displayed within controlled areas. In conjunction with the Production Shift Supervisor the Aseptic Cleaner I will provide input and assistance to other departments as needed. The Aseptic Cleaner I plays a critical role in assuring sanitary conditions of the controlled areas to manufacture sterile pharmaceuticals.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
* Performs sanitary cleaning activities as defined by established operating procedures and as directed by the Production Shift Supervisor.
* Gathers and stocks cleaning supplies as necessary.
* Maintains accurate and complete records.
* Attends all training programs as required by Company SOPs, procedures and policies.
* Provides accurate and complete assistance to other Departments as needed.
* Works in a safe and effective manner in accordance with all company, state and federal rules and regulations.
* Perform any other tasks/duties as assigned by management.
* We all must embrace the QUALITY culture.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
* High School Diploma or GED preferred.
* Ability to strictly adhere to the Company's rules, regulations and operating procedures as they apply to the position and general employment.
* Ability to work in an environment where chemicals are handled and dispensed daily.
* Ability to work in a team oriented environment.
* Must be able to read documents in Standard English such as Standard Operating Procedures, maintenance schedules and operating manuals.
* Ability to work overtime as needed.
PHYSICAL ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
* Physically able to wear cleanroom/protective gowning and equipment, including but not limited to gowning, goggles, face shields, respirators, and protective gloves. PPE and Respirators are essential for the health and safety of employees.
* Employees must maintain a clean-shaven appearance each working shift to wear tight-fitting respirators properly.
* Employee must be able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
* Ability to meet and maintain cleanroom gowning requirements.
* Ability to meet and maintain respirator fit-testing requirements.
American Regent celebrates diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
American Regent Inc. endeavors to make accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact Roz Russo, Talent Acquisition Senior Manager at 631-205-2068 or email at
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.