Integral Consulting Services, Inc. is seeking a Deputy Program Manager with industrial or laboratory facility experience in an Operations/Design/Build environment for contract position at Wright-Patterson AFB. Qualified candidates must have at least a BA/BS degree in Architecture, Engineering, Structural, Construction, or Industrial Engineering. This position will lead the engineering, design, and estimating, of various infrastructure projects and the operations management of support functions to include Environmental Safety and Occupational Health (ESOH), logistics, and operation of a research support industrial facility. Requires engineering and design management experience as well as direct supervision of Engineers and Designers. Experience with Federal Government design and construction specifications, codes and standards is preferred. Must have good presentation/verbal/written skills and proficiency using CAD and Microsoft office products to include MS Project. Previous military service in an engineering, project management, and/or facility management role would be beneficial but not required.
* Preparing construction estimates from engineering designs and specifications.
* Developing construction plans and integrated schedules using Microsoft Project incorporating purchasing and subcontracting lead times and available onsite company engineers and technicians.Negotiating, issuing purchase and subcontract solicitations, preparing documentation for subcontract approvals, and manage subcontract performance after award.
* Compiling final project documentation after project completion.
* Maintaining all-encompassing integrated project schedules for all contractor responsible projects to include manning loading, sequencing of projects when necessary in such a way to easily identify manning shortfalls, and opportunities to reschedule projects for more efficient utilization of available resources.
* Lead the engineering, design, and cost estimation of various infrastructure projects.
* Lead a team of engineers and designers in industrial/laboratory facility design.
* Manage multiple design projects at the same time.
* Compile construction drawings and specification packages ready for bid.
* Develop integrated design and construction schedules using Microsoft Project incorporating purchasing and subcontracting lead times and available onsite company engineering and technician assets.
* Maintain integrated project schedules for all responsible projects.
* Prepare project budgets and construction estimates from engineering designs and specifications.
* Compile final project documentation after project completion.
Required Skills: Must have
* ABET accredited Bachelor of Science degree in Architectural, Structural, Construction, Industrial, Mechanical, or Electrical Engineering.
* Experience estimating and managing construction projects.
* Industrial facility design and construction experience.
* Strong writing/presentation skills.
* Experience managing multiple design projects at the same time.
* Proficient with AutoCAD and CAD standards.
* Engineering and design management experience as well as direct supervision of engineers and designers.
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Projects.
* Able to pass a security check, local law enforcement and credit check.
Highly Desired Skills:
* Experience with Federal Government/Corps of Engineers/DoD design and construction specifications, codes and standards is preferred.
* Familiarity with Government FARs, accounting, and purchasing.
* Previous Military service in an engineering, Project management and/or facility management role is beneficial.