The Truck Dumper is responsible for keeping raw material trailers dumped in a safe and timely manner.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
* Ensures a steady flow of raw material is dumped in order to maintain a consistent mix of material.
* Cleans trailer after dumping to ensure trailer is set up in accordance with customer requirements.
* Positions each trailer in the holding lot to ensure readiness for next day's routes.
* Ensures Bartlett lift tractor and dock area is clean when dumping is complete.
* Performs various tasks related to the operation of the facility in terms of general labor.
* Maintains safety as top priority in accordance with all company safety rules and regulations.
* All other duties as assigned.
* Must be 18 years of age.
* Manufacturing, industrial, or agricultural experience preferred.
* High school diploma or GED preferred.
* Prior experience in the operation of tractor and/or Bartlett lift tractor preferred.
* Basic math skills.
* Good oral and written communication skills; able to follow oral and written directions.
* Ability to work nights and/or weekends as needed.
* Frequently required to walk, stand, sit, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crawl, and crouch.
* Occasionally must push, pull, move or lift up to 50 lbs.
* Regularly required reach with hands and arms.
Job functions will be carried out in a production facility which requires tolerance for high heat and/or cold temperatures.