Provides customer support for complex pricing, quality assurance for teams, and/or deal registrations. Triages customer to the appropriate area to ensure satisfactory customer coverage.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities Required:
* Performs complex deal registration, applies pricing, and/or creates renewal contracts. (25%)
* Engages with the customer to understand the scope of the solution request or to clarify questions on the request. (25%)
* Creates and delivers solution to the customer, determining and communicating lead time and delivery based on product availability, build lead times, etc. (20%)
* Conducts training and development for team. (15%)
* Implements actions identified by management to resolve business needs. (10%)
* Create measurements appropriate for team including daily management updates on volumes and current challenges (5%)
Other Duties & Responsibilities:
* Additional duties as assigned
* Meets attendance and punctuality standards
* 1 to 3 Years of relevant work experience.
Education & Certifications:
* Associate Degree with Business, IT, or related Field of Study preferred.
* High School Graduate with HS Diploma field of study required.
* Occasional non-standard work hours or overtime as business requires.
* May be located at the Clearwater corporate office or at the reseller location.
* Professional, office environment.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
* Able to execute instructions and to request clarification when needed.
* Able to use a 10-key quickly and accurately.
* Possesses basic clerical and data entry skills.
* Able to perform basic mathematical calculations.
* Able to recognize and attend to important details with accuracy and efficiency.
* Able to communicate clearly and convey necessary information.
* Possesses strong multi-cultural interpersonal skills.
* Possesses strong organizational and time management skills, driving tasks to completion.
* Able to constructively work under stress and pressure when faced with high workloads and deadlines.
* Able to maintain and promote social, ethical, and organizational standards in conducting internal and external business activities.
* Able to be immobile for long extended periods.
* Able to build solid, effective working relationships with others.
* Able to exhibit ability to be sensitive to the needs, concerns, and feelings of others.
* Able to quickly learn new systems and technology.
* Able to use relevant computer system applications at an intermediate level.
Cultural Competency Requirements:
Within TD SYNNEX diversity is one of our fundamental shared values. We are a multi-cultural environment and we pride ourselves on being a welcoming place of work where we celebrate inclusion and champion people from a multitude of backgrounds.
Join our team to connect the global IT ecosystem and unlock its potential for all!
TD SYNNEX is an equal opportunity organization. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Equal Employment Opportunity: Applications will be considered without regard to race, sex, religion, color, national origin, age, gender identity and/or expression, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status or other factors not related to specific position qualifications.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our employment website as a result of your disability. To request reasonable accommodation, contact Tech Data Human Resources at +1 (800) 237 8931*.
*Due to the volume of applications we receive, applicant inquiries to this phone number which are unrelated to a request for accommodation due to a disability will not receive a response.