Information about #27736 Pricing Analysis & Insights Director
Work Location: Akron, Ohio - hybrid
GOJO Industries, inventor of PURELL branded well-being solutions, is the global leader in Healthy Skin and Healthy Places. We use the best science available to create breakthroughs that result in healthier people and environments.
Our 75-year success as a Family Enterprise is propelled by our collaborative culture of Purpose-driven colleagues. We work in ways that nourish our growth and build flourishing teams. We care about each other, and embody the health and well-being we bring to the world.
The opportunities we have to make a difference in people's lives drive us. If this inspires you, please join us at GOJO.
Identify, support, and/or drive GOJO business decisions and new business opportunities through the development and management of strategic pricing analytics. Create new data analyses and insights to influence strategic decision making, identify pricing opportunities & communicate data insights effectively. Collaborate across the organization to evolve strategies based on market context and industry evolution.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
* Lead and mentor team of analysts to identify insights, drive pricing opportunities, and spearhead the creation of enterprise level pricing & margin analytics
* Lead the development and maintenance of systems to process, track and monitor deviation of effective pricing vs targeted pricing
* Lead the effort to design, create and continuously improve systems & tools required to perform required analytical functions
* Partner with business leaders and sales organization on systems, tools, dashboards, reports and processes to enable more informed strategic decision making
* Establish regular reporting cadence for pricing team and enterprise leadership that deliver timely and accurate pricing & margin insights
* Provide ad hoc pricing and margin analysis support to broader enterprise as requested by leadership (e.g. Enterprise Strategy, Pricing, Sales, Total Solutions, etc.)
* Oversee the development of pricing and rebate analysis/reporting for leadership reviews
* Maintain data, systems and process standards for quality audits
* Develop approach to manage competitive intelligence across all markets and leverage that data to inform strategic decision making across the enterprise
* Help drive effective, efficient, whole-systems dialogue and decision-making through coordination and collaboration
Education and Experience
* Bachelor's degree required (Economics/Finance/Business, or related field). Master of Business Administration preferred
* 5-7 years of experience working in analytics intensive role (e.g. Advanced Analytics, Data Science, S&OP, etc)
* 5+ years of experience in Pricing Strategy and/or data-driven decision making
* Technical experience: BI Solutions (PowerBI/Tableau), Excel, Visual Basic (VBA), large data management. Preferred (not required): SQL, R/Python, Access
* Strategic thinker with demonstrated ability to generate insights from large and complex data sets
* Ability to effectively communicate complex analytics in an intuitive way to senior leaders across the enterprise and influence decision making
* Outstanding written and verbal communication skills; ability to convey complex ideas in clear and concise manner
* Experience leading a team, engaging associates and developing team members
* Strong team builder and cross functional boundary spanner; ability to influence, challenge, and drive consensus across the organization and at multiple levels
* Courage and conviction to drive actions that are best for the long-term health of the organization, rather than those which are easy or politically expedient
* Demonstrated tenacity; i.e. experience trying multiple approaches to get to the right answer
Reports directly to the Senior Director of Pricing and will have analysts as direct reports. Works closely with senior leaders, project teams, and other workgroup leaders and staff members. Influence of employees who do not report to this individual is critical.
Overnight Travel - sporadic - required.
To apply for this position, please complete the online application process. You will have an opportunity to include your resume and a cover letter.
Recruiters, Search Agencies or others referring candidates to GOJO Industries, Inc. without written authorization from GOJO Industries, Inc. Human Resources will not be compensated in any way for their online referral even if GOJO Industries, Inc. hires the candidate. GOJO does not seek or respond to unsolicited resumes for positions that are not listed in the Careers section.
GOJO is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability. Applicants must be lawfully authorized to work in the United States.