At Concordance Healthcare Solutions, we believe that each team member makes a difference in driving our purpose of positively impacting lives forward. Concordance is committed to our guiding principles of financial stewardship, accountability, forward thinking, aligned relationships and an inclusive culture. This is done through maintaining an unwavering amount of respect and commitment with our employees and customers, being authentic to who we are and operating with the highest levels of integrity. Through our dedicated staff of over 1,200 employees, working in strategically-located distribution centers across the country, we offer dynamic supply chain solutions to the entire healthcare continuum.
We have a job opening and exciting opportunity for a full-time Item Maintenance Specialist in our Tiffin, OH location. The primary role of an Item Maintenance Specialist is responsible for handling meticulously details, trouble shooting problems, proposing solutions and making decisions.
Assist our sales force and warehouse staff by maintaining the company’s database of products.
- Accurately enter new product information to our database.
- Maintain and update item descriptions, pricing, UOM, and other information.
- Research and retrieve specific information about products from the vendor through phone calls, website searches or available, written material.
- Other duties as assigned.
What You Will Need to be Successful:
- High school diploma or equivalent required. One or more years of experience in the medical field or durable medical equipment preferred.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products and the ability to learn interval computer programs is required.
- Highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Strong detail orientation, interpersonal, and communication/listening skills.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills with an aptitude for math and numbers.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Able to work effectively on a team and collaborate with various departments within Concordance.
- Must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment drug screening and background check.
- This role will be located in Tiffin, OH.
We offer great benefits and competitive pay!
Health, Life, Dental, Vision Insurance
Paid Vacation and Personal time, Paid Holiday
401K Retirement Plan – Company match
Company paid Short Term & Long Term Disability
Profit Sharing Program
Concordance Healthcare Solutions is proud to provide Equal Employment Opportunities to all individuals for employment and prohibits any kind of discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Consistent with the Americans with Disabilities Act, our organization is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to qualified applicants and employees as requested. If reasonable accommodation is necessary for the interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org