Job Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
· Record time studies of completed jobs by the Repack team.
· Enter data into the Famous system and record on the paper accurately.
· Verified the allocation after the input come to the line.
· Tag the output and clean up the paperwork properly.
· Take right sticker and label verify label sheet from label room.
· Ensure all information is complete and accurate.
· To meet and exceed all work standards based on policies, practices and procedures for data processing.
· Send inquiry emails and to do list in timely manner.
· Stay with your line overtime if required.
· Perform other clerical duties as instructed by the Production Supervisor.
· Communicate accurately with line leader, input driver, label room clerk, quality inspector, allocator etc
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Ability to communicate effectively (written/oral and spoken) in English.
· Strong understanding of production needs of produce (i.e. cucumbers, tomatoes, peppers and eggplant).
· Experience with Microsoft programs..
· Knowledge of Famous.
· Time management: the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
· Detail Oriented.
· Professional and positive attitude.
· Attention to details.
· Excellent attendance
· Accurate data input
· Must be able to stand for extended periods of time.
· Must be able to bend, stretch, twist, or reach with body, arms, and/or legs.
· Must be physically fit and able to lift heavy material (i.e. up to 23 kg / 50 lbs.)
· Able to climb stairs and stand on feet for an extended period of time.
· Work in a temperature controlled environment of approximately 13 ˚C / 55 ˚F.
Job Requirements: The incumbent will be committed to customer service excellence and leading by example. A positive attitude in the workplace is required as is the ability to adhere to all human resources, operational and food and health safety policies and procedures.
Note: this description is only a summary of the typical functions of the job, not an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all possible job responsibilities, tasks, and duties. Responsibilities, tasks, and duties of the jobholder might differ from those outlined and other duties may be assigned.
Mucci Farms welcomes and encourages applications with disabilities to apply. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If you require a specific accommodation due to a disability or documented medical need, please contact the Human Resource Department so that arrangements can be made for the appropriate accommodation. Mucci Farms is achieving a culture and work environment that is supportive of employees with disabilities and promotes dignity, independence, integration, and equal opportunity.
Thank-you to all candidates for applying and showing interest in Mucci Farms Ltd! Please note that with such a high volume of applicants, we will only be responding to the ones we will be moving forward with.
Job Type: Full-time
- Microsoft Excel: 1 year (Preferred)
Apply online: Indeed.com