At Concordance Healthcare Solutions, we believe that each team member makes a difference in driving our purpose of positively impacting lives forward. Concordance is committed to our guiding principles of financial stewardship, accountability, forward thinking, aligned relationships and an inclusive culture. This is done through maintaining an unwavering amount of respect and commitment with our employees and customers, being authentic to who we are and operating with the highest levels of integrity. Through our dedicated staff of over 1,200 employees, working in strategically-located distribution centers across the country, we offer dynamic supply chain solutions to the entire healthcare continuum.
We have a job opening and exciting opportunity for a full-time Administrative Assistant in Any Concordance location. The primary role of an Administrative Assistant for the Sales division is providing administrative support and coordination to Customer Relations, Sales, and Marketing in a way that results in the effective management of daily tasks as well as project support. This individual will have a proven ability to take direction, as well as manage multiple tasks and responsibilities with competing priorities and deadlines; utilize business judgement to screen and prioritize communications and opportunities from external and internal sources; and organize and maintain Customer Relations, Sales and Marketing processes.
- Responsibilities include providing administrative support through high levels of communication, effective prioritization and project management.
- The individual will work collaboratively with other internal departments to set joint meetings and provide support for joint projects, provide updates to the sales organization and streamline communication.
- Meeting planning & coordination.
- Assist with ad hoc reports and presentations.
- Providing sales roster information updates – i.e. changes in employee information – and keeping other internal information up-to-date.
- Expense reporting and tracking.
- Vendor credentialing (for sales staff for customers) – registering, renewing, training updates, immunization tracking, liability insurance renewal.
- Travel planning as needed for supported staff (hotels, airline reservations).
- Maintain customer contract database; track and report contract expiration dates; maintain “potential” customer database, assist with renewing or creating customer contracts.
- Analyze sales and other reporting tools; gather and evaluate data as needed.
- Assist in training programs when applicable including initial training of new account managers.
- Assist in Sales Management preparation / planning for and attend Concordances’ national meeting (Contribute).
- May require minimal travel up to 5%.
- Other duties as assigned.
What You will Need to be Successful:
- Experience Required: Prior experience supporting an executive level position, working well independently and as a team.
- Education Required: Associate’s degree or equivalent years of relevant experience is strongly encouraged.
- Skills Required: Experience with and strong knowledge of Microsoft Products.
- Knowledge required: Must demonstrate success in the following skills: written and verbal communication, project management, prioritization of multiple tasks, flexibility, innovative thinker, ability to learn and apply new tools.
- Must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment background check and drug screening.
- This role is located in any Concordance location.
We offer great benefits and competitive pay!
Health, Life, Dental, Vision Insurance
Paid Vacation and Personal time, Paid Holiday
401K Retirement Plan – Company match
Company paid Short Term & Long Term Disability
Profit Sharing Program
Concordance Healthcare Solutions is proud to provide Equal Employment Opportunities to all individuals for employment and prohibits any kind of discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Consistent with the Americans with Disabilities Act, our organization is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to qualified applicants and employees as requested. If reasonable accommodation is necessary for the interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org