National Machinery is a global leader in advanced cold forming machinery, process technology, and customer support products & services. Through our continuing research and development, advanced manufacturing capability and worldwide network of sales and service locations, National Machinery has firmly established its position as the "World Leader in Metal Forming Technology".
CNC LATHE MACHINIST
Machine parts to specifications following instructions, drawings, blueprints and specifications. Set-up and operate various machining tools on CNC and manual machines to produce precision parts efficiently and effectively. Perform set-ups and machining operations on machines capable of milling, grinding, turning and boring or similar equipment. Provide quality assurances of meeting company specifications. Other duties as may be assigned.
- Ability to read and understand written instructions.
- Good mechanical and mathematical skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Must be detail oriented and able to actively participate and work in a team environment.
- Ability to read and understand drawings and blueprints.
- Ability to use and understand metric and standard measurements.
- Knowledgeable in the use of hand tools and power equipment, precision measuring devices and simple cutting tools.
- Vocational/technical education preferred.
- Previous experience in CNC or manual machining.
- Set up or programing ability or experience.
- Familiarity with computers.
WORK ENVIRONMENT/PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Shop environment.
- Steel-toed safety shoes and safety glasses required.
- Must be able to regularly lift loads of up to 50 pounds.
- Work can be strenuous, and includes walking, climbing, kneeling, crawling, squatting, and pulling (such as on torque wrenches) as well as standing for long periods of time.
TO APPLY: www.nationalmachinery.com/careers