At Concordance Healthcare Solutions, we believe that each team member makes a difference in driving our purpose of positively impacting lives forward. Concordance is committed to our guiding principles of financial stewardship, accountability, forward thinking, aligned relationships and an inclusive culture. This is done through maintaining an unwavering amount of respect and commitment with our employees and customers, being authentic to who we are and operating with the highest levels of integrity. Through our dedicated staff of over 1,200 employees, working in strategically-located distribution centers across the country, we offer dynamic supply chain solutions to the entire healthcare continuum.
We have a job opening and exciting opportunity for a full-time EDI Director in any Concordance location. The primary role of an EDI Director is to support and oversee all EDI processing, responsible for the development and documentation of EDI application interfaces and mapping transaction sets. Be the lead on EDI projects and understand the business requirements for implementing new EDI transaction sets with our ERP system.
- Manage, support and oversee all EDI processing.
- Learn our EDI software CLEO clarify.
- Create and maintain EDI maps interfacing with our ERP system.
- Work with our trading partners to setup, test and implement required EDI transaction sets.
- Work with our internal departments to develop the list of documents and trading partners to approach.
- Other duties as assigned.
What You will Need to be Successful:
- Minimum 3 years of EDI experience.
- B.S. in Business, Computer Science, MIS or related field.
- Leadership and project management, including managing/developing staff, promoting teamwork and new ideas.
- Experience with using mapping software to map transactions sets, preferably using CLEO Clarify.
- Experience and working knowledge of database structures and business transactions.
- Experience working with Vans like GHX and setting up trading partners.
- Excellent communication, writing, and analytical skills.
- Experience and working knowledge of database structures.
- May require working after hours or weekends.
- Must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment drug screening and background check.
- This role is located in Any Concordance location.
We offer great benefits and competitive pay!
Health, Life, Dental, Vision Insurance
Paid Vacation and Personal time, Paid Holiday
401K Retirement Plan – Company match
Company paid Short Term & Long Term Disability
Profit Sharing Program
Concordance Healthcare Solutions is proud to provide Equal Employment Opportunities to all individuals for employment and prohibits any kind of discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Consistent with the Americans with Disabilities Act, our organization is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to qualified applicants and employees as requested. If reasonable accommodation is necessary for the interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org