We're forward-thinking technology people with heart. We make our own rules, drive our own opportunities, and try to approach every challenge with fresh eyes. Of course, we can't do it alone. We know when to ask for help, collaborate with others, and partner with smart people. We embrace diversity and openness because it's in our DNA. We push limits and reward great ideas. What is your great idea?
The PS Enablement Partner Performance Analyst is the gateway to the NetApp Professional Services delivery landscape through enhancing supplier performance by developing and continually improving upon supplier processes. The Partner Performance Analyst will focus on developing critical supplier improvement objectives and promoting healthy supply chain metrics specific to NetApp's largest delivery partner. The role additionally drives supplier scorecard reviews, monitors the implementation of additional areas of business, and supports the development of crucial strategies, bid packages, and contracts. The Partner Performance Analyst will manage all processes and systems relevant to the successful delivery partner execution that is in line with NetApp's PS delivery strategy.
This includes reviewing initiatives with key stakeholders, identifying tasks and resourcing requirements, driving direct supplier interaction, and supporting the technical teams within any escalations of partner delivery. This is a strategic role that requires a keen focus on customer satisfaction and internal NetApp relationships with Professional Services Field Teams and Sales Teams. The role necessitates customer focus, soft skills, and attention to detail. This is a fast paced and dynamic role requiring critical thinking and a customer first attitude. Teamwork and collaboration are a must!
The Partner Performance Analyst will work collaboratively with professionals in several Service functions. They will focus on assisting NetApp PS Leadership, Regional Managers, Project Managers, Partner Development Managers along with all PS Performance functions through the key phases of service delivery including project conception/initiation, planning, monitoring and closure. Establishing successful relationships are key to success in this role.
* Preferred location is near the Research Triangle Park (RTP) NC campus, but remote candidates located in the Eastern time zone will also be considered. *
* Strong Customer focus and experience with partner, resellers and direct customer interactions via phone, email, and meeting platforms
* Program Management experience with supplier relationship management
* Experience with Oracle and/or Zuora based invoicing systems
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite with robust Excel skills
* Strong verbaland written communication and organizational skills with a focus on "minor" details
* Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment to meet aggressive goals and pre-defined measurement criteria
* Strong aptitude for learning new technologies and familiarity with the basic hardware and services NetApp provides, including the Cloud product services offerings
* Manage and execute all processes relevant to the successful completion of Delivery Partner's Contract terms
* Drive direct communication with all stakeholders for key discussion of joint business goals
* Support delivery and revenue requirements through all partner delivered projects
* Provide proactive analysis of critical metrics/KPI's including but not limited to: Utilization, Contract Compliance, Assignments, Skills Requirements/Training paths, Invoice Reconciliation
* Manage and maintain Tableau database requirements and priorities for improvement
* Work collaboratively with professionals in several functions with a focus on assisting account teams, delivery teams and other PS resources through each project and supplier lifecycle
* Review of Service Portal with a proactive approach to pipeline for partner skills service delivery
* Drive simplified turnaround time SLO/SLA's where required for escalations
* Maintain customer requirements and provide partner skill updates within specific targeted services
* Support and enhance the sales cycle with supplier program specifics of CVO, Cloud Compliance, Cloud Insights, Cloud Manager, Cloud Backup and Cloud Tiering/redirect the customer, as
* Work closely with strategic Resource Management Team to ascertain resource skill requirements to identify delivery resources via suppliers as needed
* Manage and drive partner backlog to maintain a clean list of deliverable projects
* Participation in new initiatives by providing subject matter expertise (SME)
* Participation in user acceptance testing, possible training content development
* Understanding on Partner invoice rules and support customer invoicing requirements
* Typically requires a minimum of 5 years of related experience with a Bachelor's degree; or 3-5 years and a Master's degree; or equivalent combination of applicable education/training/certifications and relevant years of professional industry experience
Did you know...
Statistics show women apply to jobs only when they're 100% qualified. But no one is 100% qualified. We encourage you to shift the trend and apply anyway! We look forward to hearing from you.
In a world full of generalists, NetApp is a specialist. No one knows how to elevate the world's biggest clouds like NetApp. We are data-driven and empowered to innovate. Trust, integrity, and teamwork all combine to make a difference for our customers, partners, and communities.
We expect a healthy work-life balance. Our volunteer time off program is best in class, offering employees 40 hours of paid time off per year to volunteer with their favorite organizations. We provide comprehensive medical, dental, wellness, and vision plans for you and your family. We offer educational assistance, legal services, and access to discounts. We also offer financial savings programs to help you plan for your future.
If you run toward knowledge and problem-solving, join us.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Vets/Disabled.