We're forward-thinking technology people with heart. We make our own rules, drive our own opportunities, and try to approach every challenge with fresh eyes. Of course, we can't do it alone. We know when to ask for help, collaborate with others, and partner with smart people. We embrace diversity and openness because it's in our DNA. We push limits and reward great ideas. What is your great idea?
The Manager of PS Enablement Partner Performance Manager is a vital component within the NetApp Professional Services delivery landscape and is responsible for driving the success of the Partner Program. The role centers on supplier performance analysis, identifying and vetting business needs to align to overall strategy and enhancing supplier performance by developing and continually improving upon supplier processes.
In this role you have direct people management responsibilities for approximately 8 - 12 direct reports. You will lead the resourcing team responsible for sourcing on specific Professional Services (PS) delvery projects, as well as the residency management team,responsible for the overall residency program.
The role additionally requires creating business proposals to support the enhancement of programs and works closely with PS leadership to plan and execute Go to Market strategies for new programs and initiatives. This includes reviewing initiatives with key stakeholders, identifying tasks and resourcing requirements, driving direct supplier interaction, and supporting the technical teams within any escalations of partner delivery. This is a strategic role that requires a high level of collaboration with cross functional teams and PS Leadership. You enjoy an environment with a dedicated focus on customer satisfaction and relationship building with both internal and external NetApp Customers!The function necessitates an ability to utilize independent judgement, critical problem-solving skills, and a customer first attitude. Teamwork and energetic leadership skills are a must!
* Preferred location is near the Research Triangle Park (RTP) NC campus, but remote candidates located in the Eastern time zone will also be considered. *
* Manage team workload balance with a focus on utilization, partner delivery strategy opportunities, and results driven data to support the PS Delivery business
* Lead communication with partners, customers, and internal stakeholders for all elements relevant to the successful completion of Delivery Partner's Contract terms
* Identify and develop solutions for process gaps within the Partner delivery landscape
* Oversee the partner delivery relationship improvement functions where necessary
* Support crucial delivery and revenue requirements through all partner initiatives
* Manage and communicate proactive analysis with a focus on continuous process improvement elements of critical metrics/KPI's including but not limited to: Utilization, Contract Compliance, Assignments, Skills Requirements/Training paths, Invoice Reconciliation
* Lead collaboratively with professionals in several functions with a focus on assisting account teams, delivery teams and other PS resources through each project and supplier lifecycle
* Direct evaluations of Service Portal Delivery Activation data with a proactive approach to pipeline for partner skills service delivery
* Implement and execute simplified team SLO/SLA's where required for escalations
* Support and enhance the sales cycle with supplier program specifics of CVO, Cloud Compliance, Cloud Insights, Cloud Manager, Cloud Backup and Cloud Tiering
* Provide guidance to strategic Resource Management Team to ascertain resource skill requirements to identify delivery resources via suppliers as needed
* Communicate and guide execution of initiatives around partner backlog to maintain a clean list of deliverable projects with clear attributes for business planning models
* "Highly Seasoned" public speaking skills with experience presenting complex material to senior levels of management
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
* Strong verbaland written communication and organizational skills with a focus on "minor" details
* Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment to meet aggressive goals and pre-defined measurement criteria
* Strong aptitude for learning new technologies and familiarity with the basic hardware and services NetApp provides, including the Cloud product services offerings
Typically requires a BS/BA degree and a minimum of 8 years relevant work experience within a Supplier Program Management role focused on relationship centered tasks, as well as a minimum of 2-3 years of experience as a people manager; or equivalent combination of applicable education/certifications/training and relevant professional experience. Prior people management experience with direct reports is required.
3+ years of experience leading large and complex cross-functional projects including process creation, process documentation, and process implementation required.
Did you know...
Statistics show women apply to jobs only when they're 100% qualified. But no one is 100% qualified. We encourage you to shift the trend and apply anyway! We look forward to hearing from you.
In a world full of generalists, NetApp is a specialist. No one knows how to elevate the world's biggest clouds like NetApp. We are data-driven and empowered to innovate. Trust, integrity, and teamwork all combine to make a difference for our customers, partners, and communities.
We expect a healthy work-life balance. Our volunteer time off program is best in class, offering employees 40 hours of paid time off per year to volunteer with their favorite organizations. We provide comprehensive medical, dental, wellness, and vision plans for you and your family. We offer educational assistance, legal services, and access to discounts. We also offer financial savings programs to help you plan for your future.
If you run toward knowledge and problem-solving, join us.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Vets/Disabled.