Huntington Insurance, Inc. is a $70 million revenue full service Independent Agency wholly owned by Huntington Bancshares. The organization's 375 agents and staff partner with bank colleagues across Huntington to deliver Risk Management solutions to businesses, business owners, and consumers. We work with both Bank and Non-bank clients to provide a full range of consulting and insurance products solutions through the nation's leading insurance companies. Commercial lines sales and expertise includes both property & casualty and employee benefits consulting. Personal lines sales and expertise includes auto, home, umbrella, boat, motorcycle, valuable personal property and individual health. Advanced Life Insurance focuses on high-net-worth individuals with business succession and estate planning needs.
Insurance Sales Executive Sr. -- Our insurance team is growing! This is a commissioned sales position, with high income potential, requiring effective sales consulting and communication skills with a solid understanding of the insurance industry. We offer a three-year income transition plan to get you off to a strong start. Must be capable of pursuing and closing sales in Group Employee Benefits.
- Develop profitable relationships with new prospects and existing clients.
- Cultivate and maintain professional relationships with internal and external sources to identify potential customers for insurance products and services.
- Develop marketing plans within the framework and direction of management, implement sales and prospecting activity as a follow up on marketing plans.
- Develop new and renewal business, team-based strategies, with appropriate support staff.
- Adhere to the calendar year sales and marketing plan mutually agreed to and monitored by Huntington Insurance.
- Build relationships with bank partners for cross sell opportunities.
- Promote all Huntington Insurance and Banking product lines.
- Provide direction and leadership to service team, as well as participate in ongoing education for the service team.
- Attend all sales meetings, sales strategy sessions and company functions as required.
- Maintain all applicable licenses and continuing education.
- Bachelor's Degree required or a minimum of 7 years sales experience
- A valid Property and Casualty Insurance license or Health and Life Insurance license or will be required to obtain the license within 45 days of hire.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Employee Benefits Sales required