OhioMeansJobs|Cleveland-Cuyahoga county is partnering with a global, industry leader in plastic bottle manufacturing is looking to add dedicated and experienced Machine Operators.
Machine Operators Operate production equipment on a continuous basis to meet or exceed job standards and quality specifications.
Our operators use hand tools to adjust machinery to maintain quality standards and the flow of production. Must be able to comply with safety and quality standards.
- Monitor production of multiple machines to maintain continuous production.
- Uses hand tools, mics, and calipers to ensure product meets production and quality standards.
- Communicates with operators on previous shift to maintain safe, efficient production.
- Check and maintain defined levels of all raw materials used in production on assigned machinery.
- Perform quality checks on containers to ensure proper specifications are maintained. Document any problems or adjustments made to assigned machinery.
- Keep all assigned machines and assigned area neat and clean of debris.
- Follow all safety standards and report hazards or opportunities for improvement.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Work in a SAFE manner
- Work in a Team Environment
- Have prior Manufacturing experience
- Have prior machine operating and troubleshooting experience
- Have good hand & eye coordination
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, overseeing multiple machines at one time
Full Time, 12-hour Employee
Competitive compensation package
High School or equivalent