Avita Health System currently operates three hospitals and numerous clinic locations throughout Richland and Crawford counties. Over the last few years, the system has tripled in size serving multiple communities throughout the region. There are over 2,000 employees and over 160 employed physicians and advanced practitioners that provide high-quality healthcare to the surrounding communities.
Are you interested in joining our growing Human Resources team?
Under the leadership of the VP of Human Resources, collaborates with the HR Management Team and designated organizational leaders to assist in the delivery of a streamlined process to provide staffing in the highest standard of quality to achieve acquired results. Responsible for delivering all facets of recruiting success for the Ativa Staffing Agency through the development of recruiting plans, employing traditional sourcing strategies and resources as well as developing new, creative recruiting ideas. Ensures that the agency is hiring the best possible talent and is responsible for onboarding agency staff. Ensures compliance with federal, state and local laws and regulations. Participates in performance improvement and continuous quality improvement (CQI) activities.
- Associates Degree in H.R., Business Management or related field.
- Minimum of three years of H.R., staffing/recruitment experience, strong understanding and ability to recruit in all levels of an organization from entry level to upper management.
- Knowledge of relevant federal, state and local regulations relating to Human Resources, i.e. Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Affirmative Action, ADA.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Management, Communications, or Marketing.
- Previous experience working in healthcare or working with a healthcare organization.
Avita Health System is an Equal Opportunity Employer.