Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answering incoming calls
- Assist with walk-in retail customers and their purchases
- Look up and price wreck estimates for both internal and external customers
- Handle and process all warrant requests for company
- Help with housekeeping throughout the parts department when needed, but specifically with the retail counter, will call, and front customer display areas
- Customer Support Driven
- Eager to learn a new career with great opportunities for advancement
Truck Country® / Stoops Freightliner-Quality Trailer is one of the largest Freightliner dealership groups in the U.S. today, serving customers at locations in Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, and Wisconsin. For nearly 60 years, Truck Country/Stoops has offered new and used medium- and heavy-duty trucks, expert service, an extensive parts inventory, and convenient financing options.
Truck Country® / Stoops Freightliner-Quality Trailer is part of McCoy group, Inc., which was founded in 1958 by Robert McCoy in Shullsburg, WI. Today the company is still family-owned and operated in the leadership of the McCoy family.
Send resume to Tessa.Laing@jfs.ohio.gov with "Stoops Sales" as the subject line to apply!