Cooper Farms is a family-owned farm and food company based in Northwest Ohio for over 80 years. A commitment to teamwork and quality has made us one of the top turkey, hog and egg companies in the U.S. and awarded the company and its team an excellent reputation. Our Fort Recovery Feed & Animal Division in Mercer County, Ohio, produces and delivers feed while providing support to our contract farmers raising animals for production. Cooper Farms is currently seeking a 2nd shift Vehicle Maintenance team member to join our team in Fort Recovery.
SHIFT HOURS: Monday through Friday 12:00pm-9:00pm
STARTING HOURLY RATE: $20.00-$26.00 with a potential increase after 90 days.
All training will be provided. Job functions include:
• Maintaining all machinery, trucks and equipment associated with the Vehicle Maintenance department.
• Utilizing I-Maintenance to ensure the preventative maintenance program is followed and kept up to date.
• Keeping vehicles services and records up to date and completing required paperwork in a timely manner.
• Must be 21 years of age and have a Class A CDL
• Must have 2 year’s driving experience, along with a clean driving record
Cooper Farms consistently works to be more than just a workplace to our team members. We provide generous paid vacation immediately after hire, eight (8) paid holidays; medical, dental, vision and life insurance, and FREE healthcare clinics; a 401(k) plan with company match; monthly and year-end profit-sharing bonuses; great deals on Cooper Farms deli and turkey products; a $300 yearly wellness reimbursement, and so many more opportunities to earn and grow with the company. Apply today to learn what “more than a workplace” really means!