OhioMeansJobs Lake County is currently accepting resumes for the following position:
Home Health Aide
Location: Multiple Locations in the Lake County Area
Position ID: 44072348
Hours: Part-time & Full-time Opportunities Available
Shift: 1st- 8:00 A.M.-5:00 P.M., Monday-Friday
Benefits: Health Insurance
This position serves a vital function in support of the company’s clients, seniors and people with disabilities living independently in their homes, but who need assistance with daily tasks.
- Follow specific care plans for clients and report on completed tasks
- Assist with personal care needs of the client (bathing, dressing, etc.)
- Provide or assist in routine house cleaning, meal preparation, and laundry
- Transport client to doctor’s office, grocery store and other essential errands
- Assist client with the self-administration of medications
- Observe and report any changes in client’s condition
REQUIREMENTS & COMPETENCIES:
- Must be 18 years of age
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check
- Must be clear on Home Care Aide Registry
- Must complete five (5) ours annual training
- Must be free of TB per AHCA requirement
- Must have reliable transportation; if by car, a valid driver’s license and proof of insurance is required
- Nurturing and compassionate nature with the desire to care for others
- Ability to work with limited supervision
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Reliable, energetic, self-motivated and well-organized
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, talk, hear; use hands to finger, and handle controls.
Must be physically able to perform the duties of the position, including lifting in excess of 15lbs, with or without assistance, depending on assignment requirements.
Bending and stooping to prepare equipment for consumer or managing consumer environment.
Transferring, turning and positioning clients and assisting to ambulate.
Frequently is required to reach with hands and arms.
Frequently required to stand, walk, and stoop.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
For immediate consideration, please contact Stacy Pena at 440-350-4210 or email@example.com