At Concordance Healthcare Solutions, we believe that each team member makes a difference in driving our purpose of positively impacting lives forward. Concordance is committed to our guiding principles of financial stewardship, accountability, forward thinking, aligned relationships and an inclusive culture. This is done through maintaining an unwavering amount of respect and commitment with our employees and customers, being authentic to who we are and operating with the highest levels of integrity. Through our dedicated staff of over 1,200 employees, working in strategically-located distribution centers across the country, we offer dynamic supply chain solutions to the entire healthcare continuum.
We have a job opening and exciting opportunity for a full time Network Administrator in Tiffin, OH location. The primary role of the individual will be to fully support, configure, maintain and upgrade corporate customer’s networks and in-house servers with the overall function of the network.
Be able to deploy, configure, maintain and monitor all active network equipment in order to ensure smooth network operations and efficient data communications network, while keeping the network reliable, secure.
- Install and integrate new server hardware and applications.
- Monitor and respond for needed updates.
- Support and administer third-party applications.
- Ensure network security and connectivity.
- Monitor network performance (availability, utilization, throughput, goodput, and latency) and test for weaknesses.
- Set up user accounts, permissions and passwords.
- Resolve problems reported by end user.
- Define network policies and procedures.
- Specify system requirements and design solutions.
- Research and make recommendations on server system administration.
- Travel may be required.
- Other duties as assigned.
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this position. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive list or statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements.
What You Will Need to Be Successful:
- High school diploma, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 5 years of related experience required.
- Experience with VAI, AS400 or similar warehouse operating system.
- Experience with firewalls, Internet VPN’s remote implementation, troubleshooting and problem resolution is preferred.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and time management skills.
- Excellent listening and questioning skills, combined with the ability to interact confidently with clients to establish what the problem is and explain the solution.
- Hands on experience in networking, routing and switching.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to organize, multitask and prioritize multiple deadlines and projects at once.
- Ability to set up and configure server hardware.
- Familiarity with backup and recovery software and methodologies.
- Self-starter who is able to work successfully within a team environment.
- Strong attention to detail required.
- Successfully pass a pre-employment (post offer) background check and drug screening.
- This role is located in Tiffin, OH.
We offer great benefits and competitive pay!
Health, Life, Dental, Vision Insurance
Paid Vacation and Personal time, Paid Holiday
401K Retirement Plan – Company match
Company paid Short Term & Long Term Disability
Profit Sharing Program
Concordance Healthcare Solutions is proud to provide Equal Employment Opportunities to all individuals for employment and prohibits any kind of discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Consistent with the Americans with Disabilities Act, our organization is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to qualified applicants and employees as requested. If reasonable accommodation is necessary for the interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org