Mithril Thrax LLC is looking for one full-time Lean Specialist position at 55 N. Garfield Ave., Norwalk, Ohio 44857.
The Lean Specialist is responsible to assess and implement best-in-class operations practices based on Lean principles. Must understand the strategic direction of the company and align the system requirements to operational excellence throughout multiple departments and sites. This position is hands-on and will manage multi-level projects requiring excellent leadership and technical expertise while still focused on the goals. The Lean Specialist will train internal staff on Lean tools and help develop and maintain the Lean transformation process and program.
- Assess and implement multiple projects based on Lean principles as well as establish necessary KPI’s and dynamics among the managers to review and sustain results
- Coordinate the process flows based on Value Stream Maps (VSM) throughout multiple departments and sites and align operational excellence with Infor capabilities and requirements
- Focus on business performance that constantly strives to eliminate waste, improve customer satisfaction, on-time delivery, reduce operating costs and inventory through Lean tools and continuous improvement methodologies
- Act as change agent by challenging existing approaches/performance, and uncovering vulnerabilities within the process and still drive strategic actions to establish new standards
- Coach business team members in the practical application of the Kaizen/Lean tools to drive significant business impact
- Provide leadership / mentoring / training to all levels of the organization on the use and practice of Kaizen/Lean methodology and tools (5S)
- Responsible for planning and assisting in the execution of various Lean transformation events targeted towards improving the businesses performance on safety, quality, delivery, and cost
- Act as a key driver of change within the business, supporting management/cross functional decisions by communicating the enterprise-wide changes to employees and helping them to learn, understand, adjust and grow with the business's Lean transformation
- Supports project planning for improvement (Kaizen, Yokoten, Project Charting, projects with probabilistic data to more complex issues and possibilities to analyze data, DMAIC action deployment).
- Challenge project team members and employees to identify, remove and resolve constraints that prevent the team from fulfilling commitments
- Support the development of full MRP system, including Item Masters, Factory Track, Warehouse Mobility, Mingle and necessary training for the users
- This job operates in a production office environment. The employee is occasionally exposed to shop elements such as noise, dust, fumes, and odors. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines plus a corporate iPhone and iPad.
Special Requirements: (Experience in the following)
- ERP, MRP, Logistics and Supply Chain
- Quality Management System and ISO 9001:2015
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
- Excellent leadership, communication, interpersonal and written skills
- Very organized, disciplined, and ethical
- Lean or Project Management Certification
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or Engineering (Manufacturing or Mechanical)
- Reports to Director
Terms of Employment:
- 40 hours of work per week. Mon-Fri 7:00AM - 3:30PM
- Starting salary of $71,240.00 per year
- Paid bi-weekly
- Email Resume to: email@example.com
- Visit: https://mithrilthrax.com
- Apply in person and take Resume to:
- Vitor Morita at Mithril Thrax LLC 55 N. Garfield Ave., Norwalk, Ohio 44857
- OhioMeansJobs Huron County; 185 Shady Lane Dr., Norwalk, OH 44857; Ph: (419) 668-8126.