Job Title: Field Service Technician - OMJST
Worksite Location: Richland County 44904
Number of Openings: 2
How to Apply: Email your resume to RC3@omjwork.com Please put Field Service Tech in subject line.
Please mention OhioMeansJobs Stark or Tuscarawas when applying to this employer.
Are you a motivated problem solver who enjoys consistent and dynamic work? Look no further!
Who are we?
Critter Control Operations specializes in wildlife management services for residential and commercial properties, providing leading nuisance wildlife, animal, and integrated pest management services across the nation since 1984. We work with wildlife and people alike to solve animal related issues in humane and environmentally conscious ways.
We are a brand that commits to its team members. If you are a driven professional who embraces our values and drives our standards of excellence, you will achieve success and grow within our organization.
We are looking for individuals available to work full time/part time.
The Wildlife Service Technician interacts with their District Manager and teammates to respond to requests for services for both commercial and residential properties.
Services include but are not limited to the following:
- Light Construction repair along with Exclusion & preventative services
- Trapping & Removal
- Wildlife damage repair
- Population management/IPM
A successful Wildlife Service Technician needs to be motivated, energetic, creative, and have an attention-to detail with outstanding communication skills. They will be heroes and problem solvers while performing our industry leading services.
You will thrive in this role if…
- You are self-motivated, driven and enjoy working outdoors
- You do not mind rolling up your sleeves and getting dirty
- You are hands-on and have a basic knowledge of power tools
- You enjoy building relationships and creating a bond and rapport with people
- You have a “yes” approach to customer service. You must provide that high level of service to all existing, future, and past customers.
- You hold yourself to high standards. Our team members, on and off the job, exhibit the highest level of professional and presentation standards.
- Competitive compensation package
- Company vehicle, Job Tools, phone line and tablet
- Comprehensive training programs as the industry leader
- Initial uniforms provided and/or compensated by Company
- Employee discounts
We go where the wildlife goes! Candidates must be physically capable of safely performing the following job duties:
- Using a ladder within the manufacturer's weight capacity of 275+ lbs
- Lifting and carrying up to 75 lbs
- Access crawl spaces, attics, confined spaces, Roof tops, etc.
- Ability to work in various weather conditions
- Service, general labor or construction experience is preferred but not required
- Ability to effectively communicate with a smile a must!
- We require a good driving record and the ability to pass a drug screen required
Why choose us?
As the industry leader, we value people, progress and professionalism. As a subsidiary of Rollins, Inc., (NYSE: ROL), we are financially stable and exhibiting continued growth. We are proud to announce Rollins, Inc., has been named a Top Workplace by the Atlanta Journal-Constitution.
Wage: $16.00-$18/hr. plus incentive given at completion of each job
Details: Full Time and Part Time available – 7:30 am to 5:30 pm - Employer willing to train!
Employer Coverage Areas: Tuscarawas, Holmes, Richland, Ashland, and Wadsworth/Rittman
Pre-employment Testing: Criminal Background Check, Driving Record Check, Reference Check, and Drug Testing
OMJ Contact: RC3