OhioMeansJobs|Cleveland-Cuyahoga County, OMJCC is sourcing for the position of Environmental Service Attendant, for a global hospitality and entertainment company located on the east side of Cleveland, Ohio.
As an Environmental Services Attendant, you will set the stage for guest experience with your welcoming smile and service. By understanding their unique stories and needs, you will own their experience to create WOW moments and memories they will carry with them far beyond their stay with us.
Principal Duties And Responsibilities:
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service, in alignment with S.H.O.W. Service Basics and exceed guest expectations
- Follow all departmental and policies and procedures, including safety and sanitation policies
- Maintain the highest standards to ensure the quality and cleanliness in the casino, public areas, offices, restrooms and other required areas
- Perform other job-related duties as requested
Knowledge, Skills, And Abilities:
- Able to effectively communicate in English, in both written and verbal forms
- Excellent customer service skills and interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with all business contacts
- Maintain a professional, neat and well-groomed appearance adhering to company standards