Office Admin Support Specialist:
* Position located in Independence, Ohio!
* Monday through Friday work schedule
* Workplace flexibility and great team environment
How will you CONTRIBUTE and GROW?
The Admin Support Specialist is responsible for providing support to all BSC departments. This person will also be responsible for various planning functions, preparation of listings and meeting presentations, call triage, and other duties as assigned by the Office Manager.
In particular, you will:
* Plan, coordinate, schedule and provide support for meetings, trainings and visitors for various departments;including coordination of catering, room prep, printed material support, hotel reservations, transportation coordination and occasional evening events.
* Issue, track, and administer BSC site employee ID badges for 500 associates, ensuring regular updates on active/ deactivated IDs are captured and audited. Assist in maintaining security within the BSC by monitoring visitors and reporting any issues.
* Responsible for intake and triaging incoming calls to BSC, working closely with IT Director to resolve call routing efficiencies.
* Responsible for all visitor coordination at the BSC, including preparation and regular audit of sign-in sheets, visitor badge prep and administration.
* Update all postings ensuring compliance: Department of Labor, job openings, ethics posters, etc. Keeping display appearances neat, orderly and consistent for all BSC floors in coffee areas and conference rooms.
Are you a MATCH?
* High school diploma or GED equivalent required.
* Minimum of 5 years office management, administrative assistant, or related experience, supporting a broad array of stakeholders, requiring utmost confidentiality.
* Experience in leading and coordinating event management, including logistics and planning, as well as travel and lodging, room management, and itinerary coordination.
* Highly proficient and efficient in developing presentations (Google Slides), professional memos and letters (Google Docs), ability to create Google Sheets documents with effective functionality, etc.
* Skilled at coordination and collaboration with the ability to adeptly work and navigate within a complex organization.
* Strong "customer service" mindset with an affinity for a 'follow-up/follow-through' professional style and proactive communicator keeping supervisors, other leaders and their respective team updated.
* Able to manage multiple priorities and demands.
Airgas, an Air Liquide company, is a leading U.S. supplier of industrial, medical and specialty gases, as well as hardgoods and related products; one of the largest U.S. suppliers of safety products.
Through the passion and diversity of its 18,000 associates, Airgas fosters a culture of safety, customer success, sustainability and innovation. Airgas associates are empowered to share ideas, take initiative and make decisions.
Airgas is a subsidiary of Air Liquide, a world leader in gases, technologies and services for Industry and Health. Air Liquide is present in 78 countries with approximately 64,500 associates globally.
Join us for a stimulating experience: you'll find a world of learning and development opportunities where inventiveness is at the heart of what we do, in an open, collaborative and respectful environment.
Your differences enhance our performance
At Airgas, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace that embraces the diversity of our employees, our customers, patients, community stakeholders and cultures across the world.
We welcome and consider applications from all qualified applicants, regardless of their race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, disability or any other protected characteristic. We strongly believe a diverse organization opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to innovate by living our fundamentals, acting for our success and creating an engaging environment in a changing world.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or disability
Employee Status: Regular
Primary Location: United States-Ohio-Independence-44131
Job Posting: Sep 29, 2022, 5:34:11 PM
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability.Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability