Perks of the Park:
* Competitive Pay Rates ($15+ for all positions ages 16 and up).
* Many training and development programs with opportunities for advancement.
* Programs in Food Certification, Autism Awareness, Diversity & Inclusion, and more.
* Internships in some departments.
* $70,000 Awarded Annually in Scholarships.
* Discounted on-site dormitory housing for associates living 30+ miles away (18+ only).
* Exclusive associate-only events because hard work needs some FUN!
* Free tickets and park discounts (based on hours worked).
* Free seasonal admission to all Cedar Fair parks and water parks.
* Food and merchandise discounts.
* PLUS, Kings Island will be celebrating our 50th anniversary!
* Responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of the associate dorms, bathrooms, office areas, and recreation center.
* Picks up and takes out trash in assigned area.
* Cleans assigned area with appropriate vacuums, mops, and cleaning supplies.
* Dusts/mops floors in various locations.
* Empties, disposes of trash, and maintains clean trash containers in assigned areas.
* Cleans restroom toilets, sinks, counter tops, mirrors, floors, fixtures, and restocks necessary supplies.
* A genuine interest in making people feel welcome using your smile and positive nature.
* Keen to be a part of something you believe in, providing fun while having fun at work.
* Openness to learn, grow and develop skills.
* Commitment to your team by being on time and working scheduled shifts.
* Desire to be outdoors for extended periods in all weather conditions.
* Ability to work nights, weekends and holiday periods to meet business needs.
* Ability to pass a mandatory (or random) drug test, per Company policy, unless prohibited by state or provincial law.
* Ability to pass a background check, if 18 years of age or older, which may include, but is not limited to, credit, criminal, DMV, previous employment, education and personal references, per Company policy, unless prohibited by federal, state, or provincial law.
Cedar Fair Entertainment Company is an equal opportunity employer. A work permit may be required for associates under the age of 18. Applicants must be legally eligible for employment in the United States and in accordance with state laws. Cedar Fair also conducts background checks on all applicants 18 years of age and older.