Engineer 1 - Mechanic-DoubleTree Downtown Columbus
Doubletree by Hilton Columbus Downtown
# of Openings:
Doubletree Suites Downtown Columbus- NOW UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT with Davidson Hospitality Group!
We're in downtown Columbus in the heart of it all, 2 miles from The Ohio State University. We offer easy transportation enhancements for our team members like:
Free Bus Pass!!
The Mechanic responsibilities include:
* Clean machines and parts using solvents, cloths, air guns, hoses, vacuums, or other equipment.
* Dismantle machines for repair, using hand tools, chain falls, jacks, cranes, or hoists.
* Install and replace machine parts according to production specifications.
* Replace or repair metal, wood, leather, glass, or other lining in machines.
* Start machines and observe mechanical operation to determine efficiency and detect problems.
* Inventory and requisition machine parts, equipment, and supplies so that stock can be maintained and replenished.
* Read work orders and specifications to determine machines and equipment requiring repair.
* Experience of 2-5 years preferred in commercial or institutional maintenance environment.
* HVAC (if applicable), light plumbing, and light electrical skills required
* If HVAC- must be comfortable with split systems 1 to 15 tons and possess EPA section 608 certification refrigerant handling
* Light refrigeration equipment experience preferred
* Ability to communicate effectively with public and other Team Members.
* Valid driver's license preferred.
* Preventive maintenance background preferred.
In keeping with the company's heritage of delivering value to its owners and team members, Davidson offers a rich benefit program with a variety of benefits designed to enrich the lives and well-being of our team members and their families.
Three Tiers of Medical Coverage
24/7 Healthcare Concierge
24/7 Teledoc service
Free Maintenance Medications
Company Paid Life Insurance, Long Term Disability, and Short Term Disability
Life Insurance Buy Ups
Short Term Disability Buy-Up
Home and Auto insurance
Emergency Travel Assistance
Paid Time Off (vacation, sick, bereavement, and Holidays).
Team Member Service Awards
Working at Davidson is like nowhere else. It's less of a job, more of a calling. It's part career, part revolution. Because whatever you do here, you play a part in helping redefine the way quality hospitality is delivered to our guests, our clients, our partners, and each other.
EOE AA- Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation
Davidson Hospitality is a drug free workplace. Pre-employment drug test and background check required. We participate in E-Verify.
EOE/AA- Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation. Davidson Hospitality Group is a drug free workplace. Pre-employment drug test, background check, and job assessment required.