OhioMeansJobs|Cleveland-Cuyahoga County, OMJCC is sourcing for the position of Driver, for a non-profit organization located on the west side of Cleveland, Ohio.
Job position: We are currently looking for drivers to transport students and clients back and forth to destinations. The hours are flexible but preferably from 6:am-5:00pm. Paid weekly.
We need drivers with good customer service skills who able to communicate with clients while still following rules and regulations of our company. We pride ourselves on our great customer service. We’re looking for team players. Our company was established over 5 yrs ago, but the majority of our drivers came and joined our team after working over 20yrs with other cab companies. One of our owners has been in this business not only driving but also in management for over 30yrs. Our other owner has been working in accounting as well as driving for over 15yrs. We are a driver-based company and take pride in a job well done.
- Students will need to be picked up from home and taken to school then returned in the afternoon.
- Students will need to be picked up from school and transported to work sites then returned.
- Clients will need to be picked up from home and taken to appointments and returned.
Requirements for position:
- Must have their own vehicle (6 passenger or larger)
- Valid driver’s license
- Driver’s abstract (driving record no more than 2 points)
- Background check
- T8 and dot physical
OMJCC # 823611953