Information about #30456 Automation Operator - 2nd Shift
Work Location: Wooster, OH
You will be eligible for a one-time sign-on bonus of $1,000.00 which will be paid in two installments. The first $500.00 installment will be granted after 30 days of employment and paid on the subsequent payroll after 30 days. The second $500.00 installment will be granted after 90 days of employment, provided your continued employment. The second installment will be paid on the subsequent payroll following 90 days of service. If your employment is terminated for any reason within 90 days of your start date, you are required to reimburse all bonus payments received.
Formulated to Care
GOJO, Makers of PURELL, is a company for people who want to help the world experience greater health and well-being. The positive impact of our innovative PURELL hand and surface hygiene solutions is driven by our 2,500 highly collaborative and creative team members, who love to learn, care for each other, and live our Purpose. We look for people who are inclusive, growth-oriented, and driven to find solutions to big challenges, and we actively support their well-being. If this inspires you, please join us at GOJO.
This position operates fully automatic assembly cells by ensuring machine hoppers are full with molded and purchased components. Responsible for quality testing of product being produced on shift. Troubleshoots and makes minor adjustments to equipment. Monitors and inspects quality of materials produced. Packs items for shipping and distribution.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
Major tasks which must be performed in order to carry out the purpose of the position as described above:
* Quality testing of product being produced
* This position operates fully automatic assembly cells by ensuring machine hoppers are full with molded and purchased components.
* Responsible for quality testing of product being produced on shift.
* Troubleshoots and makes minor adjustments to equipment.
* Monitors and inspects quality of materials produced.
* Packs items for shipping and distribution.
* Basic troubleshooting of machine faults to maximize productivity
* Complies with safety procedures and supports safe working environment
* Understands the function of each molded component and finished assembly
* Visually inspects components for defects and contamination
Working Relationships (other roles and departments)
* Material Handlers
* Automation Technicians
Education and Experience
* High School Graduate or Equivalent (GED) required
* Experience in manufacturing environment preferred
Direct Manufacturing/Distribution - 100% On-Site
Overnight Travel - not required
To apply for this position, please complete the online application process. You will have an opportunity to include your resume and a cover letter.
Recruiters, Search Agencies or others referring candidates to GOJO Industries, Inc. without written authorization from GOJO Industries, Inc. Human Resources will not be compensated in any way for their online referral even if GOJO Industries, Inc. hires the candidate. GOJO does not seek or respond to unsolicited resumes for positions that are not listed in the Careers section.
GOJO is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability. Applicants must be lawfully authorized to work in the United States.