On behalf of a local manufacturing company, in the Akron area, OhioMeansJobs Summit County is recruiting for a Repair Technician.
A global leader in the development, manufacture and sale of consumables and small-size equipment for dental treatment applications. The Dental Group offers a wide range of products, encompassing six segments – solutions for almost all dental treatments.
- Mechanical, electrical, software and light plumbing repairs of assorted products
- Perform testing of components
- Perform acceptance testing of product after troubleshooting, repair and age
- Work with schematics, drawings and test procedures
- Employ troubleshooting techniques in repair activities
- Phone support for customers and dealer field service technicians
- Associate’s Degree OR equivalent from two-year college or technical school, six months to two years related experience OR equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to effectively communicate with customers, sales reps and employees
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence via computer
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with abstract and concrete variables