As a Class A CDL Driver at United Rentals, your goal will be to deliver equipment to our customers in a safe, timely, efficient and courteous manner. At the same time, you will have the opportunity to advance your career and contribute to our company's tremendous success and unparalleled growth. Frequently interacting with our customers, you will serve as a company ambassador and will provide exceptional customer service. And since we're local, you'll be home every night.
Additional responsibilities include the following:
• Drop off and pick up equipment for customers
• Operate construction equipment, such as semi-trucks and trailers ("low boys") consistent with DOT classification CDL-A
• Adhere to all safety requirements particular to equipment including Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations
• Maintain driver’s logs and complete pre-trip inspections
• Suggest additional equipment and supplies customers may need
• Other duties assigned as needed
If you would enjoy the stability of working for the world's largest equipment rental provider, who provides ample opportunities for career growth, consider a future with United Rentals.
• Valid Class A CDL with acceptable driving record
• High School Diploma or GED
• Minimum of 2 years DOT regulated Commercial Driving Experience
• Superior customer service, teamwork and verbal/written communication skills
• Ability to frequently lift items up to 45 lbs.
• Basic knowledge of construction equipment and safe driving procedures
• Diligent attention to safety